ROOM 8'S FABULOUS, FUN LOVING BUNCH OF 2012

INTRODUCING THE GOOD LOOKING LOT FROM ROOM 8! NOT ONLY ARE THEY GOOD LOOKING BUT THEY ARE HARD WORKING, CREATIVE AND SPORTY - 2014 IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Skiing

We are ready!
It's NOT FAIR!!!

We still look good even if we aren't up the mountain!



"Where's the snow?"



Thumbs down for not being able to go skiing!








Oh well no skiing but we can still have fun by DANCING in our ski gear!!!!









Skiing
Wednesday 3 September
We had been looking forward to this day for such a long time!
We were all hyped up and ready to go and guess what - it RAINED!!!
Mrs P said "Sorry Guys! Its a No Go!"
The following are what the children of Room 8 had to say about our skiing day:


I just got the text it say the mountain is open! I’m going skiing, I’m going!”
As you can tell I was really excited about going skiing, but when Mrs P said that the weather was too bad to go I felt bummed out because I had been waiting sooooooooooo long to go.
It turned out ok cos we had a dvd instead! Phew!
By Jaydene

I woke up at 5.45 thinking that we are going skiing. I had breakfast, rushed around getting my lunch ready. 10 seconds later I got a text to say it’s on! I was so happy.
When I got to school Mrs P said “Sorry but we have to pull the plug!”
I was not happy at all.
Hayden W

Being woken up by my Dad and my alarm clock pysched me up. I was tired getting everything ready for skiing and falling off the T Bar.
I got a text from Dorian “It’s on!”
I text Tyson, time to get to school, go to the hall and waited a few minutes when Mrs P pulled the plug.
I was guttered, angry. The weather just had to be bad! Today everyone was restless!
Aaron R

I was awoken at 5.21! SKIING SKIING!!!!! I could not stop thinking skiing!
6.15 Beep Beep my alarm. I start rushing around getting ready.
The phone rang “It’s on!”
I was so excited and I jumped into the car.
“Come on Mum, hurry up!”
We got to school, 15 minutes later Mrs P said “We have to pull the plug!.................there was total silence, disbelief!
That was soooooo GUTTING and now I am at school pushing a pen.
How gutting is that????
Josh M

I
got up at 5.45, dragged myself out of bed and got ready for skiing.
I arrived at school in the rain and then Mrs P says “We are pulling the plug, we are not going!”
I got angry, was tired and disappointed because we couldn’t go and that we had to get up that early.
The good thing things though are that I got a good big lunch and that we had a DVD day!
Dorian

I went to school so excited, BUT when I got to school Mrs P was ringing the Rainbow ski field. She decided to “pull the plug!” I was so disappointed!
Luke


My alarm goes off at 5.50am and I jump with a fright. Then I remember something – today was the day when the Year 7 and 8’s are going up to the Rainbow Ski field for a fun day of skiing.
I listen to the rain pouring on the roof and cross my fingers that it will clear up. Then I get the text I was wanting. The ski field was open!
I got all my gear together and get ready to go to school this early morning.
When Dad and I arrived at school it is still raining but not as hard as it was before.
Everyone goes in to the hall and then Mrs P disappears! She then reappeared and had some bad news.
“Sorry guys but it is really rough up the mountain so unfortunately we won’t be going skiing!”
Everyone sighed!
We were all annoyed and sad!
By Hayley

I got up at 5.00 in the morning got my bag packed for skiing. Then at quarter past six I went into Mot and got some lunch. At half past six I got a txt saying skiing was on and I got my hopes up. When I got to school mrs Puffet told us that she had pulled the plug on skiing and tthat made me furious
Darrian

I
woke up so excited and energetic, I couldn’t wait for the day, we were going skiing!
We had all the Barbie and Mamma Mia CDs ready for us to sing on the car ride up the mountain and chocolate of course. But when we got to school at 7:15 this morning we were told that we had to pull the plug because of the weather. We were guttered, is sucked so much I had been looking forward to this day for a billion years. So now we have to sing and dance around in our ski gear in the class room

):

R.I.P class skiing trip 2008.

By Meila




Today we were meant to go skiing but the weather decided to throw a paddy.
This morning when we did the texting tree I felt so excited because I had never skied before.
So when Mrs P said “I’m sorry kids but we have to pull the plug”, I felt like a ton of bricks had been dumped on top of me. I was so disappointed!!
Natalie

It was 6:35 and I just got the text from Jaydene saying “Rainbow is open YAY!!” I was so happy I jumped out of bed and put on my gear and loaded up my bag. I was excited I was rushing around the house like a lunatic, then my mum dropped me off at school and Mrs P told us that we weren’t going skiing and my smile turned upside down, we were so bummed out.
Sharnai


Today I woke up with excitement. It was a day that was going to be full of joy and happiness. I was ready in like a tick I was in the car ready to go and enjoy myself. When I arrived basically half of everyone was there. As Mrs. P walked in and said sorry guys I knew what she had to say. My gosh the happiness in me sank to the bottom of my foot I was so saddd…but oh well we are having a movie day today so I hope that my happiness will be okay!!
By Te Koha Edwards

I woke up at 5.45 with my alarm ringing in my ear. I had breakfast, got ready with my heart racing. I got the txt saying it is open. “Yay!” I forward the text. I get to school at 7.15 with everyone excited and all their gear ready. We hear Mrs P coming and she says “We have got to pull the plug! I’m sorry but the weather is horrible up there.”
I felt absolutely broken and was guttered! I had been waiting for this day!
By Tiana

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh well Rm 8 u still look like you are going to go skiing..i was so guttered that we didnt go...oh well
still had a movie day pheww

from teh cool chicks
Meila and Te Koha

Anonymous said...

Yeh but we still did have a day listening and dancing to Abba and barbie songz.*giggle*
But we were looking forward to skiing but aha it just had to rain!!!

From Hayley xxoo

Anonymous said...

yeah it was such a bumma that we didnt go i was looking foward for that day for ever but owell there is still next year anyway those movies were great and exstremly funny lolz!!!


By tiana

Anonymous said...

well we were NOT cold!!!!!!
And we got to watch DVDs

;^)

Anonymous said...

Oh what cool pics room 8 !!!






by Ricki!!!!!!!!!!!!