ROOM 8'S FABULOUS, FUN LOVING BUNCH OF 2012

INTRODUCING THE GOOD LOOKING LOT FROM ROOM 8! NOT ONLY ARE THEY GOOD LOOKING BUT THEY ARE HARD WORKING, CREATIVE AND SPORTY - 2014 IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Poetry is fun!!!







No School Today!
No school today
I don't want to go to school today
no please I really don't!
You can pull me or push me I don't care I just truly won't!
*
They throw hard paper at me
and call me a mean name
especially when the
lunchtimes rain,
then teasing me becomes
their game.
*
So what if I'm a student
I won't be able to bear it
I would rather burrow down
under
and live a long life with a
ferret
Sydney
I'll vaccum the house for a month
I'll do the washing too
Please don't make me go today
I won't know what to do.
*
The students are all mean to me
You don't know what they say
They glued me to my chair in class
I'm teased in every way.
*
So what if I'm a teacher
I'll moan and wail and cry
I can't help what the students do
I feel as blue as the sky.
Natalie
I dont want to go to school today
Aaaahhhgg the boys are really gross
They get muddy and dirty
some of them pick there nose
*
All the teachers seem so nice
but its really just an act
They watch your evey move
And talk about you behind your back
*
So what if I'm the student
The teachers make learning hard
I would rather stay home
And relax in our back yard.
Savanah

1 comment:

Welcome to Room 3's Blog said...

Fantastic poems Room 8. Well done!
Miss T